New York

TGIF!!!!

Happy Friday, ladies!!!
Any exciting weekend plans??

I have clinical tonight til 11... boo.  Tomorrow we are having our new house inspected/appraised.  I might pick up an extra shift on Sunday... dunno yet.
Boring weekend for sure, when I write it down.  Yikes. 
Hopefully just some much needed rest.

How about you?
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: TGIF!!!!

• mek20mek20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend the FI is taking me to Niagara Falls..I've never been and we were told that it's going to be very pretty right now...and cold! 

Also, can I just point out I decided to do my push-ups for today (for the 100 push up challenge) at 2:30 am after getting home from the bar...why I decided to do that I'm not sure but I found that they were a lot easier that way... Tongue out
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • edited December 2011

Monica- Ew! What a weekend. But its $$ right!

Morgan- Niagara Falls is soo beautiful! Especially as it gets dark and they turn the lights on. Personally I think the Canadian side is prettier, but either way its pretty cool. And yes...very cold! haha. And btw, the pushups after the bar is totally something I would do. Love it!

Sooo, Theres a game tomorrow so Ill def be watching that. Of course if they keep on blowin hard then I wont watch the whole thing. I love SU, but I cant stand watching them blow games like they have been.

Sunday Im meeting up with my mom, sister (MOH), FSIL (MOH #2) and her mom (my moms bff) and Im gunna show them my dress and shoes together. Then were going to the reception hall with a centerpiece set up to see how it looks and to ask the manager any questions. FSIL just married Joshs brother in Aug so I need her "I wish I asked _____" kinda input. Then we're gunna do lunch and figure out a plan for what needs to be done and blah blah. My way of laying everything out there. Should be fun!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    Bridgett- please don't watch the game.  You are bad luck.  Tongue out
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Oh come on! I watched them during their winning streak! I think a more fair statement would be "please don't get drunk during the game" Haha. I think the team acquires my drunk goggles!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    I will settle for that.  As long as they win... I guess you can watch them
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Thank yoooou

• edited December 2011
    But if they lose... your SU game watching privileges should be revoked.  3 in a row is enough.
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    If they lose tomorrow I dont want to watch them anymore!

Theyre starting Fab Melo btw. Shiiiiiitty. I dont know what all the hype was about him. Hes a big doof who cant play very well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards