New York
Options

sunday brunch wedding

Hi! I'm looking for some help with ceremony/reception sites for a Sunday wedding in the CNY area. I'd like something either on a lake or at a park if possible...Highland forest would have been my first choice, but the dates for the timeframe I'm looking for are all booked (Shooting for Sunday May 26th). Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Re: sunday brunch wedding

• Options
    I'm getting married on Seneca Lake in the state park. You can either rent a pavilion for $150-175 for the whole day or have it hosted through the Ramada located in the state park. We're using the Ramada which is more expensive but comes with a ton of bang for the buck. http://genevaramada.com/weddingphotos.html
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm getting married at the "Olde Tater Barn" in Central bridge, NY. It is a fully restored barn with hardwood finished floors, beautiful gardens for an outdoor ceremony and views of cornfields, hills and farmland. They cater the event with food from all local farms! It's not on a lake, but it is really beautiful :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My concern for your wedding in a lakeside park is goose poop. Be careful what location you pick! There are lots of nice places in the finger lakes if you can afford them. 

I am also looking to book something memorial day weekend, and a few venues I've visited have that weekend (but not many others) completely booked already. 

I'm looking mostly around Rochester, but in that area there is Springdale Farms Bed & Breakfast, Sonnenberg Gardens, Highland Park in Rochester (is gorgeous that time of year with lilacs! although you can't have a reception in the park they do have a venue nearby called something castle and sunken gardens). You can also scout small town parks and look into having it in a place like that. I was just in Honeoye falls which has a cute town park with a gazebo.

Best of luck to you- I hope you can book your memorial day wedding at the perfect spot!
  • Options
    We are having a brunch reception at Belhurst Castle on Seneca Lake!
    "Love is friendships set to music"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards