New York
Options

Arrowhead Lodge Caterers

I'm having my reception at the Arrowhead Lodge in Brewerton, NY. They have a list of about 15 preferred caterers I have to choose from. I'm not from the area, so I haven't heard of any of them! I was wondering if anyone else had their reception here and what caterer they used, and the overall experience! Thanks!!

Re: Arrowhead Lodge Caterers

• Options
    I went to a friends reception there a few years ago. I can ask her what caterer they used, but whoever they got was actually pretty awful. The reception overall though was wonderful. The space is great and it has the outdoor patios to hang out on if the weather is nice. It was really a fun reception with cool ambiance. 

You should look through the recommendations sticky at the top of the board and see if any of the caterers listed in there are off the list they gave you. Also, check out weddingwire. They usually have pretty good reviews for things. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    thank you!
    i actually found out today that they removed the restriction and i can use whoever i want!!
    now it may be harder because i don't know where to start!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards