New York
Options

conFFessions anyone?

Get em off your chest now!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: conFFessions anyone?

• Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am annoyed that none of my friends are going to the Spring Fling (business school dance) this weekend.  Yes, it is $20 per person, but that is the same as all the other dances we've gone to this year.  And when you go on fancy vacations several times per year, why do you all of a sudden cheap out?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I flame Syracuse for totally sucking at spring. Seriously... that tease in the 80s this week... DURING THE WEEK when I am at work... screw you. How about some nice weather on the weekends for once. What a bunch of crap. And I sort of flame my mom (although I am very proud of her) for looking so smoking hot in her MOB dress. I sure as heck hope I've still got it when my future babies get married. I might actually ask her if I can borrow the dress for my honeymoon. If she let's me... I will unflame her. And finally I super flame every midless TV and radio station who is going to torture me with this royal wedding nonsense for the next 6 months. Can we focus on what is really important here... ME?!?!?
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I flame my FMIL for her short, tight, red dress. She had 2 to choose from and I told her I loved the long blue/grey, slit past the knee and she went with the hooch dress instead. I flame her need to be center of attention. This is mine and Joshs day and my parents should be next in line for attention as they paid for the whole thing! I know I wont care the day of and its really not a big deal. But I need to be agnry for a moment.

I flame the ladies in my building for being disgusting. The bathroom is sooo gross! How hard is it to pick of the line of toilet paper or paper roll you just dropped on the floor. Come on now! Its work, you know the floors get cleaned. Its not the state fair bathrooms! Cripes!

I flame my sister for putting off an "im better than you" vibe. Everything she does she puts off the vibe. Im more Christian, Im better. I dont get drunk every weekend, Im better. If I ask for money for mom & dad Ill get it b/c Im better. And most recently, I tell her to let me know when she needs advice for DJs b/c hey...Ive researched them all and we have the same budget... and she tells me "I heard your DJ at a bridal show and they sucked, we were turned off" Wow biotch. Fine, dont ask me for help and when you go over budget (b/c you know...she deserves the best of EVERYTHING and doesnt realize you cant get that with our little budget) dont come crying to me.

I flame the guy who hit Joshs car 1.5 yrs ago, totaling it, and messing up my back. Its throbbing and theres nothing I can do.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I flame dental school of scheduling 13 finals in 11 days!  UUUGGGHHHHH... SO tired of studying.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards