New York
Options

Mani/pedi near Saratoga?

Hi ladies,

My wedding's in less than a week! Still need to find a place to get a mani/pedi in the capital region. I wanted to go under $30 but all the places I've seen online around Saratoga are at least twice that! Any suggestions?

TIA!!
Margaret

Re: Mani/pedi near Saratoga?

• Options
    glittergirrllglittergirrll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need a place too! Aveda is $25 for a mani. So far that's all I've really found that's reasonable. Stay away from the nails place on Rt 50/ballston ave by price chopper -- I had a BAD experience there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glitter,

Weve said this a few times but Ill say it again. The post you commented on is from May 2010. That person probably doesnt check the boards anymore (in fact at 9 posts i promise she doesnt.)

If you have a question that hasnt been answered in a month, please post a new forum. Being a regular and having year old posts brought up is seriously annoying.

BTW, Hi. Who are you?

We're a bit....friendly...around here and like to get to know someone before answering questions. We dont so much do well with random people busting in outta nowhere without introducing themselves.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards