New York-Western

Where to rent a soft serve ice cream machine Rochester/Syracuse area??

I am getting married in July and we are hosting a tented reception for about 225 people (give or take).

My fiance and I aren't cake people, and REALLY want to do an ice cream buffet. We both love soft serve.

Does anyone know where we can rent a soft serve ice cream machine in the Rochester area? We would be willing to drive to Syracuse or even Buffalo to find one. I am having absolutely NO luck.

Places like Maggie Moo's and Abbotts will cater - but hard scooped ice cream only. We only want to do hard scooped ice cream as a last resort.

Suggestions?
Thannks!!

Re: Where to rent a soft serve ice cream machine Rochester/Syracuse area??

• Sorry I don't know of any where. After doing a quick google search I didn't see any place either. From what I understand soft serve equipment is really heavy and that is probably why people don't have it available to rent. 

You might want to a local shop and see if they can help. Mom and Pop place might be willing to help you more than a big company for the right price. Good Luck!

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • What about contacting some place like Mr Softee? They do parties - http://www.mistersoftee.com/we-do-parties
  • Ok, so I don't know if you have found a place or changed your mind but you could always try "LuGia's on wheels" in Spencerport. Soooo good!
  • There are some food trucks in the Rochester area that do ice cream.  Also, Abbotts and Moonlight Creamery (along with a lot of other ice cream places) "cater".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards