New York-Western

Photographers In Buffalo?

Im trying to find a photographer in the Buffalo Area that is under $2000 with all day coverage. I want a small package and traditional photos. I want picures of people not objects. Any suggestions? Im having an awful time picking

Re: Photographers In Buffalo?

• dianejodianejo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nickel City Studios - Rich And Alyssa are amazing!!!!
  • hootie123hootie123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nickel City StudiosWendy MitchellModern PhotographieArgentoThey are my favorites :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    nickel city, while amazing, is all booked up for 2010.we booked argento and i am absolutely in love with them. but they're not cheap. definitely not under 2000.
  • edited December 2011
    Going with Nickel City as well.  They were at another wedding we went to and we decided right then & there that's they way we were gonna go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jed15jed15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with New York West. We just had engagement pictures taken and I'm really happy with how they turned out. He is very easy going, and his style is more in-the-moment pictures, but he will also do the posed shots, whatever you want.  He was very laid-back, and his prices should be well within your budget! I highly reccomend him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I like Photography by Liz...Her work is great and so are her prices! www.photographybyliz.net
  • edited December 2011
    Ryan Bartholomew - Siempre images. 
  • edited December 2011
    I ended up going with new york west to! He seemsz great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards