New York-Western

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

My rehearsal dinner invite list is getting up into the 40s, so we do not have room to do it at either our apartment, my parent's or his parent's house.  Does anyone know any other places in the buffalo area where we could do a relatively inexpensive rehearsal dinner?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

• edited December 2011
    What about the Anchor Bar where you can serve traditional Buffalo which would be especially fun for out of towners.  The y can set up pizza, wings, salad etc as a buffet?  I once went to one at a sports bar which was similar & everyone liked it.
    Good luckSmile
    BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery.  We had about 50 people and they did a buffalo style buffet with wings, beef on weck, pizza, veggies, etc. and an open bar for 2 hrs for ~$1000.
  • edited December 2011
    I recently checked out Darcy McGee's and their prices are pretty good - I think it was like $30 a person and included 3 hours open bar.
  • edited December 2011

We are having ours at Pettibones on their private patio with seats for the baseball game. 2 hours of buffet with 3 hours of open bar (u pick choices for the buffet and of beer and wine) for $33 a person.

• edited December 2011
    We are doing ours at Dave and Busters and doing the eat and play combo!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

All the suggestion above are great. I am having mine in a local hall that I rented for $50 and ordering pizza and wings. It was getting too big to do at someone house as well.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards