New York-Western
Options

Ceremony at Millenium Hotel

Has anyone had their ceremony at the Millenium? If so, how did you "decorate" ie: arch, flowers, candles or did you leave as is?

Re: Ceremony at Millenium Hotel

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We looked at the Millennium for our ceremony/reception, but ended up choosing elsewhere. I liked the idea of coming down the staircase and then having an altar underneath the walkway above. I think it would be easy to decorate that area into a pseudo-arch so you wouldn't have to bring something in. Patty who showed us around said that other brides did that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We aren't having our ceremony there, but we booked there for our reception. From what I remember when looking at the space, Aimee is right - you should be able to decorate w/ flowers in such to get the look of an arch w/out actually having to go out and buy/build/rent one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Staceyd73, I'm having my ceremony there too and am wondering the same thing, it's hard to visualize when it is going to be like.   What kind of ideas do you have?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    staceyd73staceyd73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Erin,

I, unfortunately, have absolutely no ideas...I'm neither creative or craftsy in any way..so I need all the help I can get!! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had my ceremony there on the 19th.  They have an arch you can borrow.  We decided on it the night before and they had it decorated with white lights and fall leaves.  It looked great.
  • Options
    staceyd73staceyd73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boog,

Congrats!! How did everything turn out there? Any suggestions or ideas that you may have would be greatly appreciated...Did you ask for the arch because no one even mentioned it us. Thanks
  • Options
    Same thing staceyd, no one there mentioned an arch.  When is your wedding again?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Erin,

My wedding is September 29th. Have you heard anything from anyone else about what to do?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards