New York-Western

Niagra Falls, NY wedding

I am planning to have a small wedding ceremony in just a few weeks in Niagra Falls, NY.  I live in Iowa so it's difficult to plan everything out.  I need to find a hair stylist who is reasonably priced to do my hair and my two step-daughter's hair for the ceremony.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Re: Niagra Falls, NY wedding

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not sure what you consider reasonable.  I am getting my hair done at Ciao Salon in Niagara Falls.  I think its about $40 or $45 for an updo.  My flower girl is only 5 and they said her hair wouldn't be more than $25.  Not sure how old your step-daughters are and what age they do the lower price for.  But I've had my hair done there twice before for weddings I've been in, and have already had my trial.  They do a great job there.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Beau Chaveux is excellent, but probably about the same cost as Ciao.
  • edited December 2011
    alter ego- Heather- shes awesome and will come to your site- I booked her already for my wedding next year. Prices are reasonable and shes very talented.

http://www.alteregotoyou.com/

Good luck planning!
  • pajarito81pajarito81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    could there possibly be a differen website to "alter ego to you" because I've seen that on a few posts but its not the website.
    Mrs. F 9-18-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards