New York-Western

XP: Shopping in the States...

Hey ladies (and gents?),

I'm from Canada, and I am coming to the states (Buffalo) to go shopping for some of my bridal attire -- shoes, hypo allergenic earrings (maybe a matching necklace), and possibly some lingerie/strapless bra...and maybe some clothing if I find something I like.

Can you make any recommendations as to where I should go to find reasonably priced items?

For shoes, I have pretty wide feet, and will need a heel that is no taller tha 3". I am looking to spend no more than $50 on the shoes. Same price range goes for the earrings and necklace.

Also! If you have any links to coupons that I could print for any shoe stores/clothing/jewelry stores, that would be amazing!!

Thank-you so much in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: Shopping in the States...

• L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I'm sure you could find everything you need at the Galleria Mall! Or nearby! In the mall there are several department stores, which will have lingerie/strapless bras, and it'd probably be worth looking at jewelry there, too. For shoes, there are several places but I love DSW. For cheap jewelry there's Claire's, or Icing I think that's what it's called. There are tons of stores so I'm sure you'll find what you need!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    I would say the Galleria Mall or the Niagara Outlet Mall. Both have tons of stores and you should be able to find what you need. Good Luck and happy shopping!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Agree w/ PPs. DSW usually has some pretty good deals on shoes. 
  • I just found my dress and a few accessories at David's Bridal. I realize they are also in Canada, but it may be less here? (I got my dress, a bra, a ribbon, a flower to attach to the ribbon to make my sash, and a veil for $800) VERY reasonable.

I haven't gotten my shoes yet, but I want a funky like lime green color, which most wedding stores don't carry. Haha.

Try doing some online shopping for the jewelry. You can find some sweet deals online. :)
    - you were born an original, don't die a copy -
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards