New York-Western

Getting rings resurfaced

My engagement band and wedding ring are white gold.  Lately I've been getting a rash from wearing my rings.  I think that I need to get them refinished since the gold does wear off over time.  The problem is the guy my husband got my rings from retired.  I don't know where to go to get them re-dipped.  My engagement ring has yellow gold insets, so I don't want them to accidentally re-finish the whole ring and ruin the design.  Does anyone know of a place I can trust for this?
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon

Re: Getting rings resurfaced

• Is the place where you got your rings orginally taken over by another jeweler? You might try there.

If not try M.A Lauries in Williamsville, NY. They have done a lot of work for my parents on old jewerly that needed fixing.

http://www.lauriejewelers.com/pageDisplay.jsp?pageid=7359

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards