New York-Western

Need Buffalo area TTD/B-pics Hair & Makeup Rec's

Hi ladies!  I've posted here a few times, but usually chat on the CNY board.

I am going to have a TTD shoot and some b-pics done in a few weeks.   Since my photog is in Buffalo, I'll be heading out that way to have them done... and I need a little help from you lovely ladies to find a good stylist!

I would like to find a place to have my hair and makeup done (airbrush) and would love some recs.  Since these are just "fun" shoots, I do not want to spend an arm and a leg.  I am also curious if there is a Sephora in or near Buffalo.  I had my wedding day makeup done at the Sephora in Syracuse and was very happy with it.  So if there is one.... I would probably just need a rec for hair.

Thanks a bunch!
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Need Buffalo area TTD/B-pics Hair & Makeup Rec's

• L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still too far out to be looking at salons, but there is a Sephora in the Walden Galleria mall.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yes there is a Sephora in the Walden Galleria Mall. Who is your photographer? You'll have to follow up with a review for us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! My photog is Tess Moran. I have a huge review in my "Mrs" bio. She was absolutely wonderful for our engagement shoot and our wedding pics. I can't wait to work with her again. I'll try to remember to post another review after the TTD/B-pics. Thanks again!
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Fellow CNY Lady!

My hair and makeup will be done by stylists from Excuria Salon and Spa in Williamsville.  Noah is my stylist and I can't possibly recommend him enough - he's amazing!  I'm not sure which artist is doing my makeup, but I'm sure they (or Noah) can recommend some phenomenal.  Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For hair I love Jenny at Morcelle Salon on Main Street in Williamsville (right by ECC North). I had my trial Saturday and it came out great!

For airbrush makeup I'm using Stephanie Signiorelli. She's fantastic. I've got uneven skin tone and the occasional breakouts & after she was done my skin looked flawless!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  I have no idea where Williamsville is, so I will have to look it up.  I'm driving from Syracuse and don't want to go any farther out of my way than I have to.  Are their prices reasonable? 
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards