New York-Western

Tulips

I notice in the other post that someone mentioned tulips wouldn't work. Has anyone else heard that. I was planning on using tulips for my wedding?
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Tulips

• pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would post this on the Flowers board, you'll get a lot more responses.
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Im getting married May 15th and Im also supposed to have tulips in my boquets. Im having them taken out!  My friend is dating a florist and i work a large grocery store and the he and the florist there said tulips are bad in boquets! Also one of the florists i looked at said that to. My friend was just at a wedding and th bride had tulips and she said by the end of the ceremony they were drooping over. I guess becasue tulips keep growing after they are cut that they will droop over and i dont want that before pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    i pulled me tulips out today. i replaced all tulips with roses. ask your florist to show u a pick of what the tulip looks like when it opens, because mine told me today that it will open in ur boquet after she showed me a pic i decided against it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards