New York-Western

Linen Rental and Wholesale Flowers in Rochester (Geneseo)

Hi!  I'm planning a Rochester-area wedding while living in Cortland and need help finding some vendors.  We are searching for table runners to rent for our reception, and our caterer only has larger table cloths.  Does any one know of a linen rental company in the Rochester area?  I know that there are plenty of national linen rental companies, but I'd prefer to stay local if possible.

Also, we're growing most of the flowers for our centerpieces, but I think we may need some more that what our garden will provide (I'd rather have more flowers than not enough!).  Does anyone know of a wholesale flowershop or farmer's market vendor that we could look into for ordering flowers in bulk?  Our wedding is this September.

Thanks!
image Final Count: 80 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Linen Rental and Wholesale Flowers in Rochester (Geneseo)

• edited December 2011
    i am not in rochester, but as far as renting linens, i have read on many other boards that PURCHASING the runners is often roughly the same price as renting, and then you can sell them after to recoup your money.

just a thought :)
  • loving2011loving2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't help with table runners (sorry), but for flowers I would try the Rochester Farmer's Market. 
  • Cleo7Cleo7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help! 

@cmalchow, I ended up purchasing runners - it wound up being MUCH less expensive than renting the ones I had in mind, and now we have the option of personalizing them with our fern motif!

@loving2011 I've heard good things about the Farmer's Market, my MOH (sister) is going there this weekend to check it out for me!
    image Final Count: 80 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting my linens locally thru Vital planner

and Ive heard herblywonderful.com is very inexpensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards