New York-Western
Options

Make-up Suggestions Rochester, NY

Make-up suggestions for Rochester, NY. I'm getting married Sept. 1st 2012. We live in Atlanta but I grew up in Rochseter (and all my family live there still) so we're getting married in Rochester. Any suggestions for make-up people?

Re: Make-up Suggestions Rochester, NY

• Options
    Check out the post I put for snooks.  Shes a friend of mine and will go as natural or extreme as you like.  Good luck on all your wedding planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am also getting married on Sept. 1st! :) Anyways, I live in Rochester now, and can't  recommend Shear Ego Salon enough. I know they have a lot of people there that do off-site, so to speak. It is in Pittsford, on Monroe Ave. I would call and see what they can tell you, but they are AWESOME! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to check them out while I'm up in April!

Kplus - funny! What a small world! I personally think it's a great date! What venue did you choose?
  • Options
    I am using Joan Lincoln - she came highly recommended and did a great job on my makeup for my engagement pics. Robin Fazio was also recommended. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards