New York-Western

Chair Covers

Does anyone know of a good place in Buffalo to get chair covers at a reasonable price?

Re: Chair Covers

• pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from The Wedding Agent.  I searched a lot of rental places and she had them for the cheapest.  Set up and tear down is included, too.  http://www.theweddingagent.org/
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • frenchy227frenchy227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used WNY Chair covers. I believe they are out of Batavia and they service all of WNY. We paid (almost 2 yrs ago now) abour $3.75 for the wrap chair covers and that included set up and tear down. They were FANTASTIC and I highly recommend them. GL.
  • rosemmorserosemmorse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Google Sitting Pretty Chair Covers Buffalo-she is new and starting her own business. So far she has been great..and cheaper than the wedding agent!
  • moosebaby2011moosebaby2011 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We're using All Season Rental on Transit Road in Amherst.  $3.75 each including set up and tear down.
    048C2A9Jessica-Ahrens-photogra-2280385165-O_zps1ad80309-1_zps1e997449 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're using WNY Chair Covers.
    imageimage
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Capital Cleaners in Niagara Falls.  It's actually a dry cleaning business(who would've thought they would have them), but mine are coming to about $3 a chair after a $50 coupon I had found.  Even without it though they were much cheaper.  I never would have thought of them if I hadn't seen the coupon in the paper, but the covers are great, they had the option of black covers, which we wanted, and they are cheaper because the don't have to add in the expense of getting them dry cleaned.  Setup and tear down is included in that as well.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am in Rochester, but we are using WNY chair covers. (Mike there is absolute AMAZING and helpful!!) I think he works for Buffalo too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards