New York-Western

Bridesmaids gift

What is everything getting their bridesmaids for their gifts? I'm looking for ideas... Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaids gift

• edited December 2011
    I had the hardest time figuring that out butttt I finally did. I am making each one a gift basket and I hand decorated and personalized a wine glass, I found a winery that will do a botte of wine with a personalized label that I designed and then misc. things in the basket like chap stick, purse size manicure set, bobby pins..etc...things that will be useful the day of the wedding!
  • snooks721snooks721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a really nice idea! What winery did you go through?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Part of my gift to them will be a wine run around Keuka Lake sometime next summer after the wedding. All of us will finally be 21. I'll pay for tasting fees and for whatever wines they want to get.

I believe FI and I are also going to have curling rock paperweights (we met curling) engraved with their names for our wedding party and our parents.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I paid for my gals hair the day of. I also bought them beach bags that H aunt made for me. I picked out the fabric. In each bag I included stuff they would need for the day of, bobby pins, first aid kit, sewing kit, hair spray, etc.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    1000 Island Winery! It came to less than $10 a bottle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards