New York-Western

PSA:The Knot changing it's name

Has anyone heard about this?  The Knot will be changing it's name?  I found this article: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-knot-inc-to-change-name-to-xo-group-inc-and-transfer-listing-to-nyse-2011-06-15
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon

Re: PSA:The Knot changing it's name

• edited December 2011
    Thats the first I heard of it, I am not sure how I feel about it... What kind of name is that btw?? XO group??
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    It sounds like it's just for business purposes so that they can individually market/brand the knot, nest, and bump separately. It might have been confusing when everything was called The Knot, but The Knot is technically only one part of the company. 

XO stands for kisses and hugs, because Knot/Nest/Bump all revolve around love :) Their stock symbol is XOXO :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What peaches said. They aren't changing the name of website just the name the company is traded by.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards