New York-Western

Question about Moving Music DJ....

For those of you who have used or are using Moving Music, are they always really hard to get ahold of?? I have read so many great reviews about them, and would love to book with them, but ever since we talked to Tony the first time (to get prices and details) we have been unable to contact him for weeks. We have called and emailed numerous times, but no answers. He even called us one night and left a VM on my fiance's phone saying he got our message but was headed to a meeting and we could call him in an hour..we did but no one answered yet again. We have our money set aside for the deposit and everything, but we would like to meet up and sign a contract first. I don't know what to do anymore..if we don't hear from someone we are going to have to book with someone else, and I'll be pretty disappointed since they sound like a great company to work with. Frown

Re: Question about Moving Music DJ....

• L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using them and we did everything through e-mail. We never met with him because we're in Rochester. He was very responsive and sent our contract out right away, though. When have you been trying to contact him? September and October are busy months for weddings, maybe he's just been swamped with work? We booked them back at the end of July or early August. Sorry to hear that you're having problems with them, but if you can't get a hold of him soon then yeah I'd suggest looking for someone else. I've heard great reviews about them so I'd be bummed, too!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Claydoh86Claydoh86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
      Thanks for getting back to me L&J, We've been trying to contact him since the beginning of Oct. so maybe that is why. What email did you use to contact him? I'm only seeing the one on their site where you have to write in the box and they are supposed to get back to you within 48 hrs. If there is a regular email that would be helpful. :)
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Moving Music and Tony and didn't have any issues. I wouldn't let it change your perception of them. That does seem uncommon for them.
  • Claydoh86Claydoh86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tony finally called us back tonight! Said he is mailing us the contract tomorrow! So glad he got back to us. I was worried we'd have to find a new DJ, and after hearing all the great reviews i didn't want to go with anyone else, lol. Thank you everyone for your help!
  • L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I know I'm a few days late but I'm glad it worked out! He was probably just busy with stuff and didn't have time to get back to you. 
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards