New York-Western

Items for Sale

Hi everyone!
I got married on Oct 1 and it was a good time! Now I want to get this wedding stuff out of my house. I have the following items for sale for local pick up:

David's Bridal 18W dress Style 9SAS1203 in Ivory. I had it hemmed an inch so it should fit up to 5'5 or 5'6 with flat shoes. I'm 5'2 and wore 4 inch platforms and my shoes showed a tiny bit. No other alterations. It does need to be dry-cleaned because there is some dust and dirt on the bottom but, from what I saw, no stains on the body. Asking $150. I paid $300.

22- fish bowls with opalescent and royal blue glass stones. Some need to get cleaned ( melted wax) but, should come clean very easily. Asking $25.

12- pre-made bows. Opalescent wire-edge with royal blue ribbon attached but, can easily be removed. Just need to be fluffed. Asking $10 for all 12.

4- pre-made fake flower white bouqets wrapped in royal blue ribbon with pearl pins which can be easily removed. Purchased from Michael's for $10 each- asking $25 for all more or $7 each. Will throw in white rose bouts I made for free. ( Not the best quality but, they would easily do the trick).

48-piece bubble wand set. Red ribbon tied on top but, easily removed. Asking $2

50-piece Silver favor box kit- asking $2

26-Silver bell place card holders - $1

48-gold bell place card holders- $2

Various bridal shower decoractions -$3

White Feather guest book pen- $3

Anyone with serious interest, PM me and reply here so I know you messaged me. Pictures are available upon request and can arrange a meeting if you want to look at items and/or try on the dress.

There may be more items to add... as soon as I find them.

Thanks everyone!
146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Items for Sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards