New York-Western

Florist?

Anyone have a recommendation for a florist for the bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets in Buffalo or the southtowns? (i.e. Orchard Park, East Aurora, or further out if possible).  I plan to do the reception and ceremony flowers myself (mostly just mums, I'm going for an autumn theme) but the bouquets seem a little daunting and I'd like something pretty.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

VOTE on my Name List

Re: Florist?

• edited December 2011
     Blossoms and Treasures they are in west seneca and east auroa. They are amazing!
  • kastran78kastran78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maureen's Wholesale Flowers downtown....she is amazing and the prices are very reasonable!
  • ZoolooZooloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using North Park on Hertel in Buffalo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Planning Bio - A Total Work in Progress...
  • edited December 2011
    You should definitely check out Lipinoga Florist in Clarence, I know they deliver all over and I am pretty sure they go that far since I know they've done them at Brierwood.  They have some great fall bouquets in their book too.  I was really pleased with them and would highly reccomend them.
  • edited December 2011
    I found Maureen's to be a bit pricey. South End Floral was nice but they didn't quite see my vision. I ended up booking Woyshner's in Lackawanna on Ridge Rd. David was extremely helpful in working within my budget and really went over & beyond to piece flowers together and show me different combinations that I might like. He proposed things I hadn't even thought of but they were perfect! I am very pleased with the customer service there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards