New York-Western

indoor/outdoor reception venues in rochester?

Since i'm getting married in August I'm looking for a reception venue in/around Rochester that is INSIDE but also has a nice patio area so that guests can mingle outside if wanted as well. I've been checking out some golf clubs/country clubs and I need space for about 250 people...any suggestions?

Re: indoor/outdoor reception venues in rochester?

• spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My reception is at Casa Larga and I love their patio, but I think they might be booked for the rest of 2010...

I had also looked at Shadow Lake golf course. They have tented receptions so it's completely weather-proof, but a nice surrounding area so guests can hang out actually outside if they'd like. They had three different properties that could accommodate several sizes of parties.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't remember the name of the hotel but it was downtowna nd had a nice patio attached to the ballroom. Sorry I can' t be more help. You might want to check local park that have pvilons or lodges. My other suggestion would be golf course/country clubs, but it looks like you got that covered. Sorry i couldn't be more help, I know Buffalo much better.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    we are having our wedding at Monroe Golf Club- they have a beautiful ballroom and a huge patio- the only downfall is you need to be a member or have a sponsor. You also can look at Webster Country club, or Rochester Plaza. both will fit 250. I know Rocehster Ballroom fits a lot and is pretty inside, not srue about the outside. They didn't have our date available so we didn't check it out
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • liilprincessliilprincess member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm not sure how many eagle vale in victor can hold, but they have beautiful indoor/outdoor space.... also bristol harbour in canandaigua has a new ballroom that can hold up to like 300 or something... it is only 40 mins away and is a pretty setting!
  • edited December 2011
    thank you so much! these really helped!
  • edited December 2011
    The Riverside Convention center downtown has an outdoor space. The county building at Charlotte beach also does. The upstairs is nice and they do weddings there. All of the golf clubs, locust, irondequoit etc. I am pretty sure the Woodcliffe has some outdoor space as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards