New York-Western
Options

Rochester Ladies Shower Venues

I am helping my FSIL plan my bridal shower. She asked for some help since she has a new baby. I grew up in Buffalo and don't know much about Rochester. We are looking for a venue to have my shower at. There will only be about 18 people there. Every common place she can think of has min. of 25 people. I know of a ton of places in Buffalo that were restruants that would gladly host a shower that small but I don't know any restruants like that in Rochester. Do you ladies have any good ideas? She is looking to have a brunch or lunch. Thanks so much!
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Rochester Ladies Shower Venues

• Options
    spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where have you looked? Sorry if some of these are repeats/the ones with the min, but it's off the top of my head!
    -Grill at Strathallen
    -Mario's
    -Inn at Broadway (Tournedo's Steakhouse)
    -Brio Bistro
    -Green Lantern Inn
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had my shower at Hicks and McCarthy in Pittsford. It was a ladies tea party and a lot of fun.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_rochester-ladies-shower-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:da9a3a06-6411-492c-81c8-c3194344f4bdPost:1172c063-1dbc-4bb1-a326-6ff0c08067e9">Re: Rochester Ladies Shower Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just had my shower at Hicks and McCarthy in Pittsford. It was a ladies tea party and a lot of fun.
    Posted by bakes218[/QUOTE]

Oooh, yes, love this place!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where she has looked but I will pass along the selection. Thanks ladies! If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to share.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    michellep1michellep1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about any minimum requirements but one of my friends just threw her sister a bridal shower at La Tea Da on Alexander Street.  They offer an "afternoon tea" that comes with finger sandwiches and a bottomless cup of tea and is great for a brunch sort of event.  They have other packages too, so I think its worth looking into!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards