New York-Western

Former Statler Brides...are you here?

Hi Girls,
Just looking for some input from girls who were supposed to be married at the Statler...just wondering what they have told you in regards to deposit refunds? We have gotten the major run around...and think we might take them to small claims court..has anyone filed? Gotten a refund?

Re: Former Statler Brides...are you here?

• akasper16akasper16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just tried sending you a private message but I don;t think it worked.  I was supposed to get married there too.  Have you heard anything?
  • aveklotzaveklotz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I am definitely here!

I am also a former Statler bride and have yet to get my deposit back.  We have had a lawyer send a letter and also are considering small claims court if nothing transpires from the letter.  What has your experience been? 
  • akasper16akasper16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have also had a lawyer send a letter and have gotten no response.  We have considered small claims court as well.  My mom just contacted "Call 4 Action" and they said they have gotten several calls.  They are considering doing a story about it.  You ladies should call too. 
  • aveklotzaveklotz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely call!  I am planning from out of town so won't be able to give much input on a story, but I will call to inquire about it so that maybe they will realize this is a big problem that many brides have had to deal with! 
  • blueslushieblueslushie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am alos planning from out of town and have gotten the run around about a refund...something has to be done!

I will post if I EVER hear anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards