New York-Western

Name Change

Hi Ladies!!! All married and honeymooned now. It was amazing!  I will do vendor write ups shortly.   Any one have any advice on what to do with name changing?  Any helpful hints or lists?  Any bit will help!! Thanks!

Re: Name Change

• Start at Social Security Office then DMV. I made a list and checked it all off as I went. Still finding things here and there I forgot. In the mean time I carry both my old and new license incsae something pops up with my old name.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    I didn't change my name but like she said, SS Office- bring certificate with you and than DMV. Than I would go threw my wallet and change every CC, membership, etc. Also don't forget employer/health insurance/401K, etc.  O and you don't have to change your passport if when you make your resevation you use the name on your passport, aka maiden name.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards