New York-Western

Videographer - Buffalo Area

I am getting married in September and I am really struggling with whether or not to have a Videographer.  I have to talked to friends and family and have gotten really mixed reviews.

Also I haven't found anyone that I am in love with as far as videography.

PLEASE HELP!  If you can suggest anyone that would be spectacular!

Thanks!!

Kristin

Re: Videographer - Buffalo Area

• frenchy227frenchy227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend APV. Mike, the owner, is FANTASTIC. Our video was totally worth the money! I too was on the fence about hiring a videographer, but I'm sooo glad that I did. Mike was unobtrusive. I almost didn't know he was there. He worked very well with my photog.

Anyway, HTH! Let me know if you want any more details.
  • edited December 2011
    tibortorok.com we will be using him for our wedding and his prices are very reasonable!
  • edited December 2011
    Spotlight videography service is really good. The prices are very reasonable and the samples the owner showed me were just what I am looking for. He's located in Geneseo but might travel to Buffalo.

Spotlightfilms.net
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I will second Tibor Torok! We used him at our August 2009 wedding and he was fantastic! Very reasonable and very accommodating - not to mention the final product was amazing! :-)

I saw definitely do a videographer. We had a blast reliving our wedding night over and over again! 
  • edited December 2011
    Do not use phenomonon video. they do not do good work. Was not happy with my video at all.
  • edited December 2011
    Can I ask you why you were unhappy with phenomenon? I am about 90% ready to book them.... they seem very talented.  Who filmed your wedding?
  • BBride90BBride90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are booked with Phenomenon and they have been nothing but wonderful!
    We booked their ALevel Package, and their sample videos are amazing.
    My friends wedding had them as their videographers and it was beautiful!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards