New York-Western

Buffalo Vender reviews

We had an amzing day with a few little mishaps but nothing big.

Venue: Klocs..our entire ceremony & reception were tere and I can't say anough good things about the staff especially Kevinhe was like my assistant all day and did everything! Everyone said it was the nicest wedding they have ever been too and the venue was gorgeous along with he food. People wanted to take some home! Only complaint was they didnt put the candy buffett I worked so hard on out whe they said. They said they would after cake(8p) ad my MOH asked where it was at 9pm! I think they forgot but it still was a big hit. At Klocs you have to use their DJ..He was a nice guy, but not 100% satisfied. He didnt play the music I asked and fpr awhile it was pretty slow.

Cake: Muscoreils..Everyone loved the cake and there was plently left over for people take home, it was almost 100% what I wanted looks wise..I felt it was a little to plain then what I asked for especially since we paid $600!

Flowers: Country Crossroads...Our flowers looked amazing, especially centerpieces. Everyone wanted to take them home and lasted over a week after. I was a littl disaponted wth my bouquet only bcaus I decided to go with softer colors in mine and wished I would have done the vibrant pinks angrens like in all of our other bouqets(my fault :-()

Photo Booth: Toy Box..Everyone loved the photo booth, the attendent sucked..she didnt tell anyone what to do with photos after and out photos were supposed tohave our names and dates on them..they didnt. We were supposed to get  a dvd/cd/disc whatever of all the pics that night..still haven't gotten them..we were married almost 3 weeks ago.

And last..and least.. Photos: Lasting Impressions..ownr cametill ceremony and te remining of the night was one of his photographers..it seemed like he tok amazing pics...but  wouldn'tknow cuz we STILL havent seen them.. I was told two weeks, then monday then today and now they say tomorrow..I'm kinda getting worried saying there are 6 wedding from same weekend and even weekend after uploaded before me...so def not happy witth service esp when I've paid almost $3k

When I write it up I guess more things went wrong then I thought..but it still was the most perfect day because I married the love of my life <3
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Buffalo Vender reviews

• edited December 2011
    Oh gosh, please keep me updated on your photos!! We booked Lasting Impressions for our wedding next June. Please keep me updated and let me know how things turn out for you, as well as how you liked the pictures!!
  • edited December 2011
    Got our photos...I am crazy about Photos and not to scare you I am not blown away...there are photos I know were taken and they just aren't there. Im making an appt to speak with them in person to get answers...and for a whole day only 591 pics...I think thats rediculous...I was told usually 800-900 pics. Needless to sa i wanna cry but cant, cant re-do your wedding. And I looked at their abums & online website and choose them bcof how much i liked the pics of previous weddings. I'll keep you updated on how it goes....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards