New York-Western

Local store for hair accessories?

Hey ladies,

I'm looking some a rhinestone hair comb/clip, maybe with some pears thrown in. Does anyone know of a local store that carries these?

I checked out Etsy, but that's just too overwhelming for me. Also in case it doesn't work after my hair trial it doesn't work, I'd like to have the option to return it.

Re: Local store for hair accessories?

• gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    any of the bridal shops should have a section of accessories.  Bridal Chateau was just having a HUGE sale on accessories.
    also try 'dyed to match' on Transit (i think thats where they are located)
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I noticed that Joanns or one of the craft stores was some hair accesories. You could get them for good price if you use coupons.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try The Icing or Claire's. I just bought my  black flower clip from Claire's Ect at the Galleria from the clearance section for $4.25. They have a large assortment of white and ivory flower and a whole rhinestone clip and comb section. They will be a lot cheaper there than any bridal shop. They often has BOGO1/2 sales if you want a couple options
    146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    M.A. Carr has a good selection but they have a 5 day return policy. They did let me take one of their store samples for my hair trial though and then they ordered me a new one when I returned it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards