New York-Western
Options

Dear....

For Tuesday I thought we woukd do dear letters.
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Dear....

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Casablanca,

Please hurry up and send my dress back to Buffalo the way I ordered it! It is 18 days till my wedding and right now I will be the first naked bride.

Thanks! Adrienne

Dear World,

Stop asking me if I am freaking out yet or excited! I am a little bit a both and just want to get threw these next few weeks!

~Adrienne
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Mother Nature,

Enough with the rain already!  We would love some sunshine.

Thanks!
    Jess
    June 2012 May Siggy- Me and my MOH(sis)! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    Aquarian342Aquarian342 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Me, 

Can you find a better way to save for your wedding, because it's just over 4 months away!

Love,
    Me

P.S. Hope is not enough!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agreed....Dear Buffalo Weather Gods, please stop the rain. Ellicott Creek is going to overflow into my basement!
  • Options
    MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Wedding Dress,

Please let me love the way you look when you are bustled another way because right now I am having second thoughts about you.  I thought you were my dream dress! :/
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear weather,
    please be nice in October...my ceremony is outside!

Dear AirTran pilots,
    please fly my mom and dad safely :)
    Vacation Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Peggy's Bridal,

Please get my dress here sooner than later. 4-6 weeks behind schedule makes me freak out a bit. Don't you know that you're not supposed to mess with a bride?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards