New York-Western

Anyone have Acqua Reviews?

I am having my wedding reception at Acqua next June and I know they  had weddings every weekend this past summer.  Hoping to hear some great reviews? Anyone went to a wedding or had their wedding there? Tell me how it went! Thanks!

Re: Anyone have Acqua Reviews?

• Yes! We had our wedding there in February and were very happy with the food and organization from them. THey worked with us the whole way, Molly is amazing! If you have more questions message me.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Ive only been there as a guest, but its beautiful, as you know, and the food is AWESOME
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_anyone-have-acqua-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:f363ca33-623f-4ec8-98a1-0e6c0a02f4c7Post:32f36977-c2c9-4e3d-a180-137a33fcd01b">Anyone have Acqua Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having my wedding reception at Acqua next June and I know they  had weddings every weekend this past summer.  Hoping to hear some great reviews? Anyone went to a wedding or had their wedding there? Tell me how it went! Thanks!
    Posted by lufa211[/QUOTE]

<div>Just got married there two weeks ago and the reception was beautiful!  We were so pleased!  John is wonderful to work with, trust his advice on the room set up.  So many of our guests have told me it was one of the nicest weddings they have ever been to!  There were many weddings in our family this year so we really wanted ours to be unique.  Everyone loved having drinks outside looking at the water, the inside is a great lay out, the dance floor size was perfect, the bar in the middle of the room is great location for socializing, and the food was so so delicious.  I'm so excited for you!  It will be wonderful!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_anyone-have-acqua-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:f363ca33-623f-4ec8-98a1-0e6c0a02f4c7Post:71f31ca8-9b48-4ea0-b4a8-a2dd2741b7f9">Re: Acqua Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Anyone have Acqua Reviews? : Just got married there two weeks ago and the reception was beautiful!  We were so pleased!  John is wonderful to work with, trust his advice on the room set up.  So many of our guests have told me it was one of the nicest weddings they have ever been to!  There were many weddings in our family this year so we really wanted ours to be unique.  Everyone loved having drinks outside looking at the water, the inside is a great lay out, the dance floor size was perfect, the bar in the middle of the room is great location for socializing, and the food was so so delicious.  I'm so excited for you!  It will be wonderful!
    Posted by kristingi1[/QUOTE]

That is so wonderful to hear!! Thank you so much for the post...congratulations to you and your new hubby! I can't wait to be married myself! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards