New York-Western
Options

Strapless Bra?

I'm recently purchased a strapless dress from Bridal Chateau and need to find a strapless bra that won't show.  The one I have shows just a little bit.  Does anyone know a good place to get one?  I am looking for a larger size (42 D).  

Re: Strapless Bra?

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh my dress came from Bridal Chateau too!

I also had a strapless, and mine was a sweetheart neckline so I was a little worried about how a bra would show.  I got just a regular white strapless bra from Macy's.  I'm not sure exactly what the brand was, but I went to Macy's at the Boulevard mall and they only had a few to pick from.  I tried on some of the corset style bra tops but I hated that they just push the skin out the bottom. 

Does the sample dress in stock at Bridal Chateau fit you?  You could always buy a bra and go to the shop and try the dress on with it, and if it doesn't work you can return it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I have my dress actually.  The in stock dress fit perfectly so I was able to buy that one.  I will try Macys!!  Mine is also sweetheart in the front and lower in the back.  
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who is the designer of your dress? 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Vicki's!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is an allure gown.
  • Options
    BBride90BBride90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Id try Vicki's as well as Fredricks or places like that at Galleria.
    They have these awesome bras that dip low in the front and scoop low in the back
    but great padding to make your boobs look fantastic.
    Its hard to explain but definately does not show
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards