New York-Western
Options

Another good place for chocolate

In my vendor reviews, I neglected to mention that we went to Sweet Jenny's in Williamsville to get sponge candy for the welcome bags.  We were a little desperate because while I'd ordered the Truffalo bars from Fowler's for our offiical wedding favors, I'd planned to just buy sponge candy in bulk at Wegmans and package it myself for our hotel welcome bags.  We didn't have that many guests staying in hotels (under 30) so I thought I'd be okay doing this part myself.  Anyway, it turned out that Wegans doesn't have sponge candy in bulk during the summer because it melts too easily and is too hard to ship.  I was in a panic since I only had a day or two to figure out a cost-effective place to order some, and the woman we worked with at Sweet Jenny's was SO sweet!  She said it was no problem to wrap up indvidual pieces of sponge candy (we decided on two pieces per guest) and also offered to wrap it up with ribbons in our wedding colors.  She told us to stop by in an hour and it would be ready for us to pick up, and it was. It was so nice and a huge stress reliever!  I highly recommend them in addition to Fowler's for any chocolate needs you may have for the big day. 

Alison :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards