New York-Western
Options

Wozniak Photography

We're thinking about going with Wozniak Photography... does anyone have a review about them? We met the owner at a bridal show and thought he was super nice! 

Re: Wozniak Photography

• Options
    Wozniak's has been around for a long time and judging their work they look like they do a nice job. I don't know anyone who has used them but I liked that you don't have to pay your last payment until you receive your albums. We considered them and I am now thinking of changing our photographer so just make sure you see their albums and compare them to some other photographers before making a final decision.
  • Options
    I looked at their website when I was choosing a photographer. They rely too heavily on photoshop effects (such as spot color)for my taste. The photos without effect have poor lighting where it's either too dark or the faces are kind of flashed out. You can get better quality work from someone else. Make sure you look through the effects at the actual photographs when you pick someone. Everyone's face should be at a flattering angle, there shouldn't be dark spots in the corners where the flash didn't reach, and there should be a sharp focus on the subject of the photo.

I ended up going with someone in Syracuse, but I liked these folks in Buffalo/Rochester- Nickel City Studios, Sean Lata Photography, Fellici Studio, Ayres Photography, Argento Photography, Demme Photo and Tammy Swales Studios. Some of these are big $$$, but others have very affordable packages. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wasn't impressed. From what I understand, it's hard to take good pictures in the middle of the day in bright sun. We used Jay Gardner. His website is Gardnerphotography.net I am very pleased with our pictures. I thought he was affordable too.
  • Options
    I'm looking into this photographer as well...I like how they match a photographer to what your looking for.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards