New York-Western

Geneva on the Lake Brides?

hello ladies - just wondering if there were any other geneva on the lake brides out there!  i'm getting married there on 9/10/11 and i'd love to hear from you re: your planning experience, vendors you're using, etc. i'm so excited!!!

Re: Geneva on the Lake Brides?

• vegasdvegasd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Our wedding date is the same, just a year off! I am not getting married at Geneva on the Lake, but a winery and church in Geneva! (Ventosa if you have heard of it...) I am having my RD at the Red Dove Tavern in town, am using Tailored Events for chair rental (I can give you some info on them if you are looking for rentals), and I think I am just going to go with Wegmans in Canadaigua for flowers.

I'm actually from Buffalo and I love any and all excuse to go up to Geneva. It's such a sweet and pictureque area! I can't wait!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand." Marrying my best friend on 9.10.10
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I'm getting married at Belhurst in August, so about 2 miles down the road from you!

I've been trying to keep track of my vendors in my planning bio.
  • liilprincessliilprincess member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay to Geneva brides!  Ahhh I love the local boards!  It's so nice hearing about brides getting married nearby!  I LOVE your planning bio btw katanne9!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards