Pennsylvania

Suggestions for October 2013 Southeast PA Venue for 60-80?

Hi!

I recently got engaged and am planning a wedding for October 5 2013 (our 10 year anniversary!).  I'm in Boston but my fiance and I are from the Philly area (Main Line and Lancaster) so we're looking for places in southeastern PA for a wedding of between 60 and 80 people.  We haven't lived there for a while, so we feel a bit stuck.  We're also generally pretty low key and don't want a very frou-frou space - a simple garden or restaurant would be great - and we're on a budget.  I'd love any suggestions.  We're thinking about: 

- A restaurant with great food that could also host a ceremony.  There wouldn't need to be room for dancing.  Thinking about the Glass Patio at Osteria, but I haven't been there yet.

or

- A park/outdoor space that would look beautiful in the fall.  

or

- A combo venue - someone has suggested Colonial Dames and the Tyler Arboretum.  

Suggestions are welcome!

Emily 

Re: Suggestions for October 2013 Southeast PA Venue for 60-80?

• You may want to post this on the other PA board.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Look into the Reading Museum.  They have gorgeous grounds, I'm sure it will be beautiful during the fall.  I believe they are very reasonable with price as well.

But I would also post on the Philaldelphia board, you may have more luck there.  But then again Philly is going to be rather expensive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
    60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards