Pennsylvania

Steelstacks at Artsquest

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at the Steelstacks at Artsquest venue in Bethlehem? I really like the look of the venue and was wondering if anyone could give some info. Thanks!

Re: Steelstacks at Artsquest

• We didn't have our wedding there, but we did all of our photos on the grounds.  I don't have any info besides the fact that our photos came out AMAZING.  Even if you decide not to have your wedding there, I recommend stopping by for a few photos.  Here's one of my favorites.

21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had contacted them because my Fiance and I actually met at Musikfest and I thought it would be a great place to get married.. unfort we have a very limited budget.. but here is the information they had emailed back to me (from what I gathered.. it sounded like it was going to get a bit pricy), i did find photos online of someone who appeared to actually have the cermony outside on the grounds as well, if you have a decent budget, it looks like it wuld be a great option!:
    Thank you for your interest in the ArtsQuest Center for your wedding ceremony and reception! I apologize for my delayed response. We unfortunately, do not have any Saturdays available in Decemeber. Looking in the months before, we have July 6th and 27th. In the Months prior to September we have October 26th and November 16th & 30th in our Blast Furnace room. This room, located on the second floor of the building, would be a perfect fit with your estimated numbers. The Blast Furnace room rents at $200 an hour with a 2 hour set up fee and 1 hour break down fee added to the actual event time. This rental fee includes our house linen (champagne), tables, and chairs. For a Saturday wedding there is a $14,000 minimum for the space.

Here is a link to our menus online as well, http://www.artsquest.org/hostanevent/artsquestcenter/menus/. We are an arts organization so our menus are really just guidelines for you to refer to. If you are looking for something specific and do not see it on the menu, our chef does an excellent job of catering to specific requests from our guests. To rent the space you must be an ArtsQuest member or make a donation to our BSmart program. Here is a link,  http://www.artsquest.org/education/, to our website where you can read more about what this program strives to accomplish and our different membership levels available, http://www.artsquest.org/membership/.
  • I actually just looked at it. While th 14k was in my price range it was for the Blast Furnace Room which was WAY too small to host a wedding reception with a dance floor. The Musikfest Cafe would have been perfect with one MAJOR caviat. That room as a miminum of 30k that needs to be spent! Yeah... not happening. 
  • I just went to a wedding there and it was gorgeous! The pictures were stunning, the food was excellent, all around just a beautiful, modern venue. A little pricey for me-- but if you have the budget for it and it's your style.. definitely check it out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards