Pennsylvania
Options

Lehigh Valley seamstress recommendation

Anyone have a recommendation for a good seamstress in the Lehigh Valley?
I bought my dress at David's Bridal but am a little concerned that I won't be happy with the alterations there. (Or if you did get it altered there, please tell me how it was.)
Thanks for your help!

Re: Lehigh Valley seamstress recommendation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    the best decision I made in my entire wedding was having Anne Jeppson doing my alterations.  I can email you her phone number if you want.  She lives in Bethlehem and has a home shop.  Her work was AMAZING.  I went in with a dress 3 times too big, with a train, a full skirt .... and she made the dress into exactly what I wanted.  She also cost next to nothing.  She does most by hand, but is quick too.  Seriously, my #1 best decision with wedding planning.  

Let me know if you want her phone number.  I can email it to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don`t do it in David`s Bridals!!! My gf had her dress done there and it was a disaster!!! Instead of alter her length, there made the dress more narrow, two days before the wedding!! She was furious!!!! They didn`t even apologized!!! DON`T GO THERE!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you please e-mail me Anne's number as well? I am in the same boat as the OP and do not want to give DB any more business. Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, please do send me the number! Thanks for your help!
    (And thanks for the warning about David's Bridal. I had a fear they work with so many dresses that there was the potential for catastrophe.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah and Ash, you've got Private Messages!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome!  I don't live in Bethlehem anymore, but when I order dresses online I always save them for a visit to my parents' and visit her to get them fitted well :-)
  • Options
    l1ltaral1ll1ltaral1l member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love her contact info. as well...as I live in Bethlehem.  Please email it to: taratedesco10@aol.com.  Thanks so much - I really appreciate it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You've got mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    can I have it as well? my email beatavic@hotmail.com

Thank you so much:)))

Have a nice weekend, Beata
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting a strapless bridesmaids dress for a wedding this October and really wanted a good seamstress to alter the dress so it stays up on me the entire night.

Could you please email me the contact information too! 

krferrara@gmail.com. 

Thanks!!
  • Options
    Hi. I know this is awhile after this message was posted but I am hoping you can still give me the number to Anne Jeppson. I do not trust David's Bridal to do my alterations. Thank you! My email is spearson@spartan.northampton.edu
  • Options
    Hi! Can I please have Anne Jeppson's number as well?

My email is samantha.winkelbauer@gmail.com

Thank you!
  • Options
    Can you please email me Anne Jeppson's info, I just bought a dress and need to get altered once I find material to add sleeves. David's doesn't have anything good. Thank You
  • Options
    Could I have Ann Jeppson's information also? chelsea.uselding07@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I bought my dress in NYC but i want to get my alterations done at home. Which in easton. If i could PLEASE get anne jeppsons contact info i would be forever appreciative. Email info to: darlingnikkio@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    Ive got the same dilemma. I also got my dress from David's Bridal and don't trust them. Was first told alterations would cost between $250 and $300. Then was told $395. Met with a seamstress and she quoted me $400 to $500. My dress has a lot of layers (tulle). If I can get Anne Jeppson's contact info I would appreciate it so much. Has anyone else here used her services? Thanks!! 
    Email: jessica.santiago.01@gmail.com 
  • Options
    The OP has not logged on in years. Closing old thread.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards