Pennsylvania

gown

Hi Girls,

I was wonder where everybody is buying their wedding gown in Lehigh Valley? I was looking around and didn`t find any store that has a big selection of dresses. Maybe I`m just too picky:((

Any ideas?

Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: gown

• l1ltaral1ll1ltaral1l member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine on David's online website...in the sale page.  The sale dresses can be returned (as opposed to the clearance) and you don't have to deal with the annoying people at the store!  I got a $1200 for $299 online :-)  I actually bought 2 sizes, and returned the one that didn't fit.  Just a thought....I know buying online is a little scary, but it worked great for me.  They change their sale quite a bit, so check it often. 

Bridals by Sandra has quite a bit of stock...but I've heard their customer service isn't the best.

There is also a place called P&L Botique on Broad Street in Bethlehem.  They have a majority of pre-owned gowns, but also sell new gowns.  http://www.plbridalboutique.com/

Hope that helps! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    try alfred angelo's in allentown.  I heard they have nice dresses and they are nice people
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks, I will try:))
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SusieQ1981SusieQ1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got mine @ Bridal's by Sandra in Nazareth.  Christine was wonderful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Bridal Town USA ... it's on the Germantown Pike.  I bought off the rack and had alterations does in Bethlehem.  I got a 1-of-a-kind Casablanca dress for less than $500.

• edited December 2011
    How was that place, Bridaltown? I heard some negative reviews about the service and time? Did you have any problems?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I thought it was great -- my grandma thought it was "icky".  It's super retro-y oldschool, but the woman who worked with me during my appointment was great and really listened well.  I went with like 6 people and we got our own room.  If you're willing to look at samples and things off the rack in order to get a great discount, go for it.  I guess it would be like going to buy a prom dress at Macy's or one at TJ Maxx -- very different stores but you can still love the dress you walk out with -- and that's really what matters.
  • edited December 2011
    Great, thanks! I will check them out:)))
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from alfred angelo, it was a hard decision between two. The sales girl sara p was sooooo helpful, she even put on one of the dresses so wew could stand side by side with each other so I could see a real comparison
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards