Pennsylvania
Options

NEED HELP!

So I have been seriously stalking the 15 day forcast for my wedding (Oct. 10) and it looks like there's a good chance of rain... :-(. The place I had picked for our photos is outside with no cover! Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice indoor spot we can do pictures at? We are getting married in Allentown and our reception is in Hellertown so I want to stay close to there...HELP!

Re: NEED HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't fret too much, the weather can change a lot in a short amount of time!I would check with local colleges, museums, theaters or even the local symphony hall to see if you could arrange time indoors for photos.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think pics at the boyd theater would be awesome -- you two eating popcorn out of the bucket, by the large curtains ... not sure if they do that. could you do pics where the reception is? also: it rained on my day, but it NEVER rains 24 hours - we got all our outdoor pics done between the 2 storms of the day. get nice HUGE umbrellas (we used the clear ones - one with a black band and one with a white band) and take some beautiful pics in the rain.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards