Pennsylvania
Options

Hi Ladies

Hey Girls I am new to this location, We have recently been looking in Harrisburg to hold our wedding, but the place we fell in love with fell through so we are looking closer to home. Im from Pottsville and am looking for any ideas for a venue. We are definitely interested in having a reception inside but that has a nice patio or deck that the party can also be taken outdoors. We are not very religious so a church wedding is not something we are interested in, instead we are hoping for an outside venue that can hold roughly 180 people. We are tenatively looking at the Yuengling Mansion for the ceremony followed by a reception at Mountain Valley Gold Resort of the Schuylkill Country Club! I would love some feedback or suggestions. Thanks
Anniversary

Re: Hi Ladies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Wels! Welcome to the NEPA board. Its fairly new but the ladies here are very helpful! I grew up in Schuylkill co myself, and my vote between those two venues goes to the SCC. My cousin had her entire wedding there last July and everything was fantastic! There is also a venue just past Hazleton called Carmen's Country Inn. I know they just put on a deck. Here is their website [url]http://www.carmenscountryinn.com/[/url]
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards