Pennsylvania

florists in lehigh valley area

Does anyone know of any florists that are reasonably priced and good in the lehigh valley area? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: florists in lehigh valley area

• edited December 2011
    We are using the florest at VIllage Bake Shoppe.  The prices are reasonable and she is willing to work with you to get the price where you need it.  She spends a lot of time with you and has great ideas, she pulled tons of flowers for us to see and get ideas, we were there for almost 2 hours at our first appointment.
    siggya>
  • edited December 2011
    that's good to know because i have an appointment there in october with them.  I just want to compare with some other florists to make sure i am getting a good deal.  thanks for the info.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SusieQ1981SusieQ1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Nicole @ Valley Farm Market in Bethlehem (Stefko Shopping Center).  She did my FSIL's wedding and it was beautiful.  I gave a her a picture of what I liked and she had lots of great ideas but wasn't pushy when I was adamant about what I wanted - and because it's not a traditional florist, she gives you a great deal on the flowers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. PersonalMilestone
  • emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Dan Schantz in Allentown. Their prices were fair and the arrangements are nice, but you have to deliver the flowers yourself.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd spend the extra money and go to Phoebe. I loved them!

Price isn't everything. I let DH talk me into a florist that wasn't as expensive and I regret it. Everything was a nightmare with them. Sometimes peace of mind is worth the extra money.
  • OctoberCAPAOctoberCAPA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am popping back on here after months (if not years) away--I'm bored at work and just wanted to see what was going on.  Anyway, my wedding was in the Lehigh Valley in October 2007, and I could not have been happier with Garden of Eden.  She was super responsive, reasonably priced, and I absolutely loved my flowers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Garden of Eden in Allentown on 309.  They were wonderful and the flowers came out beautiful!  They were reasonably priced, great to work with, and their delivery prices were the lowest I found.  I would highly recommend them!  
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • pgallagher81pgallagher81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just stopped into the Fresh Market at the Promenade Shops... I had no idea they did weddings until recently.  I have been told that they are the cheapest around, but I am still going to meet with a few other florists to compare.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards