Pennsylvania
Options

A venue that holds 180 and has a budget price (lehigh valley)

I am really getting frustrated all the places I am finding that is within our budget wont hold the amount of people we need. I only found two the fullertone fire hall and west coplay manacor....mostly likely going with manacor. Please help if you have more locations in the lehigh valley
Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar image

Re: A venue that holds 180 and has a budget price (lehigh valley)

• Options
    Northampton Community Center is nice and affordable. They have two different rooms depending on the number of guests.

Hungarian Hall is in Northampton as well. I have friends whose receptions were there and they really enjoyed it.

My reception is going to be at the Winding Brook in Whitehall. They have a lot of different options for meals, appetizers, etc... so it can accommodate a lot of different budget types.

Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just found the American club in coplay they hold up to 400 people you use your own catering and they have rentals for a decent price. If you go on punn nuptials not sure if I spelled it right that is the Officiant I'm using but on there site they have a list of places they've been in nine years which is very helpful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards