Pennsylvania

Reception help!

Hi everyone, I'm having kind of a hard time finding a place to have my reception. I'm from the Scranton area and want to stay kind of close. My next place I'm going to look is Fiorellis in Peckville. I've only seen a few reviews and they're all awesome. Just wondering if anyone could give me any info on them before I go. Price/food/decor/any pictures? This would be greatly appreciated. Also any other suggestions. Thanks!

Re: Reception help!

• edited December 2011
    Hi there! Back in April I visited numerous reception venues in the Scranton area, Fiorelli's being one of them. Unfortunately I don't have any of the pictures saved here on my work computer, but Fiorelli's was definitely nice. It had a very elegant and classy feeling to it. There is definitely a lot of opportunity for you to customize the space and make it your own. The colors/tones are very muted.

I found their prices to be a little on the high end, but not outrageous. I did not choose them and ended up choosing Colarusso's La Palazzo in Moosic instead. They gave me a great deal and I have several family members that have been to receptions there and they all raved about the food. We're going for our food tasting in a few weeks.

I also looked at Genetti's, The Greenridge Club (my 2nd choice), The Parrish Center and Via Appia so if you'd like any information on any of those venues let me know and I'd be happy to tell you what I know!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know if Pittston is too far for you but I just recently went and looked at the Gramercy .. they are a bit outdated but I like old school so the look was elegant for me and works for the theme I am going with.  They have a website online too if you look up gramercy in Pittston.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards