Pennsylvania

Rehersal Dinner Suggestion In Hawley PA

Hello Ladies -
I am trying help my FMIL find a reasonably priced place in the Hawley PA area to have my rehersal dinner.  We are looking for a venue for about 35 people or so. We would not mind travelig within 20 min of the Hawley area. We have already looked into The Settlers Inn, Woodloch, and Earhardts they were too expensive. If you have any suggestions that would be amazing.

Re: Rehersal Dinner Suggestion In Hawley PA

• nic9911nic9911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest those. There is also the boathouse which I love but imagine it's in the same price range as the others. There is also the chop house on lake wallenpalpack. My rd was at frogtowninn. Maybe about 30 min from hawley. They were about 40 pp w alcohol included. Www.frogtowninn.com Also rd does not have to be formal. Some girls on my month board did a food truck and a pizza truck. They were a huge hit from what I'm told. Gl!
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the response.
    I told my FMIL that we would be happy with pizza in the backyard, but she thinks the wedding is to formal for that sort of party. LOL
    I mentioned the boat house too, but she ruled it out because there is no real spot to have a "private party". She thinks she may just go with woodloch. I just don't want to see her spend that kind of money knowing that she is on her own now. I will mention chop house to her. Thanks again.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Cliff Park Inn? It's in Milford, so not terribly too far.
  • nic9911nic9911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cliff park just went out of business again. The Dimmick inn Milford hosted a bridal shower I threw for about 40 ppl in august. They gave us a rate of 25.00 pp and the food was great. Hth.
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. I think we will be going with Woodloch. A little more than I would have liked to see her spend but she is fine with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards