Pennsylvania

frorist prices?

I`m just start looking for florist and was wonder what`s the average price for florist in our area? I need my bouquet (orchids, I know pricy), 4 bridesmaid's bouquets, 4 groomsmen, 2 mothers corsets, 1 father, and 16 centerpieces with a floating candle and 1 stand of orchid. What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot for any input:)))))))))))

Beata
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: frorist prices?

• emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had similar needs. I can email you some proposals I received if you want an idea of prices. I met with a TON of florists to find the right one (b/c mainly i'm a flower super snob and used to work at a really high end florist in Philly area).  

PM me your email address.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I PM you few days ago and just wonder if you got it. I would GREATLY appreciate your help:))

Thanks,
    Beata
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Beata,
    Just from what I gathered, of course it depends on the flowers you want/time of year and size of bouquet. I'm looking at orchids too, ... and for a bouquet the basketball, the range is looking between $125-$200. Also, for the groomsmen, a single orchid is around $12-$20 depending on the size flower you pick.

Hope this helps. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much Violetstar03!!! It will definitely help!! I`m going to meet my florist next Saturday and would love to have an idea how much to expect. I can`t go out to see many places because I was recently diagnosed with breast CA and undergoing chemo therapy. My doc doesn`t want me to  walk around too much, especially in the crowded places, so I try to do everything on line. Unfortunately most florists won`t post their prices on line:((
     But thank you SO MUCH for your input!!!!!

Beata
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, I'm sorry to hear that. I understand why your doctor doesn't want you out, especially now with everyone carrying so many winter germs. I wish you a speedy recovery! I'm always willing to help if you need anything. Good luck with the florist!

Ps. My soon to be mother in laws name is Beata. What a small world! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards