Pennsylvania

Milford Area

Hi everyone...I'm Stephanie, and I'm newly engaged. I live in NY with my FI but we're looking at getting married in PA. We've been looking at the Cliff Park Inn in Milford, which I love, but I wanted to see if any of you on here have been there for a wedding or had any opinions on it in general.

I've seen the travel reviews online, which I see aren't favorable. Most of them are from a couple of years ago though, and they do have a wedding coordinator now, Pam, who I think is wonderful.

Also, if any of you have recommendations for vendors in the area in terms of DJ, florist, photog, etc. I'd love to hear you say good things about your people.

Re: Milford Area

• megnronny07megnronny07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not been to cliff park but if you are looking in milford Mount Haven is really nice I have been there for dinner 100 times food always good and for breakfast a couple of times for sunday brunch also good.  hope this helps
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • drewrosedrewrose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cliff Park Inn is beautiful.  Haven't been since the recent renovations and overhaul but haven't heard anything bad either. 
    The Pike County Chamber of Commerce has a wedding ambassador to help people plan weddings in the area the link is http://www.pikechamber.com/index.php?page=weddings. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards