Pennsylvania

Boudior Pictures

Ladies - I know a lot of you already got yours done, however, I found a photographer who is offering the below package if I can get 3-4 other girls in a group. Would anyone be interested? If so, send me an email at emoran24 at yahoo dot com.

She is a new photographer from NY but would come to the lehigh valley. She is still looking for a hotel or B&B to shoot at but the price includes the space rental fee. It could vary a few dollars but it shouldn't.

Each session would be about 1-2 hours and would be $250(ish)/each for 4 girls or $300(ish)/each for less than 4 girls.

A boudoir package includes the following:
•Makeup prior to session. Styling assistance throughout shoot.
•Password protected online proofing gallery available for 14 business days (reposting fee is $25). You may share this gallery with friends and family
•2 8x10 Retouched Color or Black & White Prints, plus corresponding high resolution digital files
•2 5x7 Retouched Color or Black & White Prints, plus corresponding high resolution digital files
•15 additional images of your choice in low resolution (suitable for web sharing) on disk, mailed to you

Her website is www.melanierosephotos.com. She's new to B.Pics, which is why I think she's giving me this good package.

Re: Boudior Pictures

• emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I have a correction on my post. The photographer is NOT new to Boudior. I assumed that since I didn't see any samples on her site. I called her and she explained it was for privacy reasons...Totaly understandable. I just wanted to clear that up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards