Pennsylvania

The Pros

It seems like i'm asking reviews a lot but being we're not from the area, we are not familiar with anything. 

I looked at the pros and they are within our budget so i was wondering what you guys have seen/heard about all facets-  dj, photography, and video?

if not reccomended, what would you suggest? (for dj, photog - photo journalist style preferred, and video.. on a budget -  around $1,000 - $1,300 for each but willing to pay a bit more for  if they are really good and reliable)

The wedding will also be in Scranton, PA if that helps as well.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Pros

• edited December 2011
    I am sending you a private message, be sure to check it out.
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok, thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i never got anything...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I cannot speak for The Pro's on a regional level, I honestly don't know anyone in the area who has used them. Nationally I hear a ton of negatives on the photo/video board, as I am the moderator there as well. Most ladies complain that they are informative when you first enquire to book, but then their customer relations really break down after that. I have also heard that you will see many examples of their work, but you cannot be guaranteed of who will shoot your wedding, or the style of photographer you will have on your day. It's kind of the luck of the draw and a bit impersonal for most brides.

My DJ is just south of the Scranton area but will travel. He is under 1K and does a phenomenal job! www.djchuckb.com
    DJ Chuck also just paired with a photog team based in Pottsville, PA http://www.itsmymoment.com/ Thier photo packages start around $600 and you can book both the DJ and photog combined.

You may also want to check into Caitlyn Arden Photography - she's in Scranton and does really nice work. I believe her packages start at $600+

Video is kind of slim. I'm not sure who you've looked at but you may want to try Frankie Carl  - he actually offers everything (dj, video, photog)

Feel free to email me personally trusete@yahoo.com if you need anything!!!
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much!   I will look into them
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've known a few people to use The Pros photography, specifically.  I can't speak to their other services, but my friends were really not happy at all with their photos.  It was within their budget, but if photos are something youw ant to come out nice, do not go with The Pros.  The man was professional, but showed up in less than wedding attire, didn't really know where to begin or what shots to take, didn't follow the couples wanted photo list, and the pictures came out horribly.  Just be careful with them - it sounds VERY hit or miss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards