Pennsylvania

NEPA Bride needs vendors!!

Wedding will be held in Susquehanna County (1/2 South of Vestal, NY and 1 hr North of Scranton, PA). I'm planning the wedding from out-of-state, so I need some help so I can get everything done in the week that I'll be up! I need:

Caterer (BBQ style preferrably!)
Florist (hand-made bouquets---not a person who orders bouquets online!)
DJ
Place to rent linens/dishes
Photographer
Videographer

PLEASE HELP!

Re: NEPA Bride needs vendors!!

• edited December 2011
    My fiance is from Sayre, PA--I believe about a half hour or so from Vestal.  Collier's (spelling?) BBQ is delicious and they catered a wedding we attended a few years ago.  There is a great flower shop in Waverly, NY that I have ordered flower arrangements for my future-mother-in-law over the phone several times.  They are always beautiful and reasonably priced.
  • emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photographer: Try Melanie Rose Photography

www.melanierosephotos.com is her personal site and her wedding site is
    www.marleyandmel.com

She is a really good friend of mine, and does amazing work! It doesn't help that her prices are super reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    dj Brian K is from Carbondale...google him--he is just GREAT!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    My friend Ashley just got married and used Caitlyn Arden Photography and the photos were awesome! I'm pretty sure she's from the Scranton area...

All i have is her facebook page..

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Caitlyn-Arden-Photography/143965465551

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Carden's Photography.  They were great for our engagement session and definitely reasonably priced!

cardensweddingphotography.com/
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    also, chair covers and linens... I saw on another blog can be from Fancy Seats... They are based out of West Reading, PA.  I haven't used them personally but am looking into it for our wedding.

DJ- Power House DJ Systems 
    570-644-1110
    He did a great job at my friend's wedding in Lewisuburg area PA and we will be booking him for our wedding.  Definitely a good dj for a budget wedding!
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards